In this assignment, you will be creating one paragraph in which you respond to a question with evidence and practice writing in the third-person perspective.Read the assignment sheet – Alternative Formats for the detailed instructions, grading criteria, and grading rubric.
Read this article: Debate on Face Masks Divides Air-Travel Industry • Gangitano, A. (2020, August 6). Debate on face masks divides air-travel industry. The Hill, https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/510791-debate-on-face-masks-dividesair-travel-industry
You will be creating one paragraph that answers the following question:
• Why or why not should passengers be required to wear a face mask on a plane?
You will write that paragraph in third person (he, she, they, one, it, people) and not use first (me, us, our, we, my, I) or second person (you, your). Most academic writing is done in third person rather than first or second person because the writing is more objective.
The key to this assignment is to make sure that the seven-to-nine sentence paragraph you write only has one topic and includes evidence to support that topic. Review the Citing Evidence interactive in this unit for information on how to include a direct quote in your work. Your evidence should go in the middle of the paragraph so that you can completely introduce it and explain how it supports your topic. (See step-by-step instructions about creating a paragraph with evidence.)
Answer the question above in one paragraph comprised of at least seven (7) to nine (9) sentences. You should use one direct quote from the article.
1. First, begin your paragraph with a clear topic sentence that states where you stand on the question above.
2. Next, include supporting sentences that explain and prove your topic. Next, remember to not use the words “me,” “I,”“us,” “we,” “our,” “you,” and “your”.
3. Then, in the center of your paragraph, include a direct quote from the reading as one piece of evidence to support your topic with an in-text citation that looks like this: (Gangitano, 2020, p. #).
4. Finally, comment on and explain the quotation and wrap up your paragraph with a concluding sentence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more