This is the first paper that is due for this class. Your focus for this paper is to write a proposal for a nursing informatic project for your organization. There are couple of things I want to stress for this paper.
1. Write the paper in third person.
2. It must be a nursing informatics project. If you are unsure of your topic, email me.
3. Cite throughout the paper.
4. Make sure to include all required areas (review rubric before and after you complete the paper).
5. You must have an introduction and conclusion.
6. You must have references. The number of references determines the maximum points you can achieve.
7. Use APA formatting with level headings. All master level papers MUST have level headings.
8. The 4–5-page requirement does not include the title and reference page.
The Assignment: (4-5 pages)
In a 4- to 5-page project proposal written to the leadership of your healthcare organization, propose a nursing informatics project for your organization that you advocate to improve patient outcomes or patient-care efficiency. Your project proposal should include the following:
***MUST HAVE EXCEPTIONAL APA FORMAT. Grammar and APA format where its needed its a must for achieving a passing grade. Even on references italicize when required by APA.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more