This quiz is based on your reading of Chapter 10 in Everything’s An Argument, pp. 224-254. After or as you read this chapter answer the following questions. Write your responses directly into this document. Be sure to SAVE your document and POST it on Black Board by the due date.
Questions: (10 points each)
1. According to the author of this chapter what is the criteria of evaluation?
2. Using the language “quantitative arguments” and “qualitative arguments” what is the distinction between hard evidence and constructed arguments?
3. What must you already know to make developing an argument of evaluation a simple process?
4. What three things must you pay close attention to when developing an evaluative argument?
5. How does raising your criteria to a higher level of generality help your argument?
6. Why should your criteria apply to broad topics?
7. According to the authors what should follow strong and reasonably direct or implied claims?
8. Why do you think the authors say, “More [relevant] evidence in an evaluation is better”?
9. According to the authors how should evidence be presented?
10. What should you not be afraid of if your evidence does not help build your initial argument?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more