Learning about various types of Special Needs is an ongoing process for educators. As new needs are identified and new names are given, we should be able to keep up with and understand the issues out there. You will be doing your own research about one type of special need.
1. Find 1 specific web pages and 1 YouTube Video for one of the following special needs:
You must refer to websites that have not been referred to by other class members.
• Down Syndrome
• Cerebral Palsy
• Spina Bifida
• Oppositional Defiance Disorder
• Choice: Another special need you are interested in learning about that we have not covered.
2. For each website and video do the following:
• Name the website and video (and provide the links)
• Summarize what you can find in each one
• Explain how it can be helpful to families.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more