Social Media – Public Information Officer
One of the challenges facing the Public Information Officer (PIO) is social media. Social media is both a friend and foe of emergency agencies.
1. What is the role and responsibilities of the PIO?
2. And what do Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites mean these days to the PIO?
3. Using the internet or professional journals, find two articles and post the links to the two articles. One of these should show how an emergency agency uses social media in a positive manner, such as to inform and involve the local community being served.
4. The other link should show how social media was used in an unprofessional manner and made the agency involved look bad in the eyes of the public.
5. Give a one paragraph summary of each link.
400-450 words excluding reference, APA style format and a minimum of 3 references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more