1. Analyze the performance of Eastern Electronics over the 20×3 through 20×6 time period. Also, determine if the budget projections in 20×7 and 20×8 indicate any changes either favorable or unfavorable in the company performance.
2. Comment on the accounts receivable policy being implemented by Vlad for the companies in the former Soviet countries. Do these policies appear sound? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of such a policy?
3. Comment on the inventory policy being implemented by Vlad for the companies in the former Soviet countries. Do these policies appear sound? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of such a policy?
4. Should Boris give Vlad a raise for the work he has done over these last three years? Why or why not? How would you propose to pay Vlad for the work he does for Eastern Electronics?
5. Should Eastern Electronics undergo their proposed capital expansion program, especially with their focus in the former Soviet countries? Why or why not?
*Half the grade will be based on the preparation of the data and submission of the excel file. The other 50% of the grade is answering each of the five questions.*
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more