Mentor- Bank Manager (20yrs)
Mentee- New Bank Manager in Training
In 100 words each, respond to the following prompts.
1. Evaluate Your Personal Readiness to Coach/Mentor Others
2. Coach/Mentor Value Proposition
3. Mentee Vision
4. Needs Assessment Results
5. Short-Term Goals (0-6 months)
6. Long-Term Goals (6 months-2 years)
7. Activities to Meet Short-Term Goals
8. Activities to Meet Long-Term Goals
9. Mentoring Techniques (to support the predetermined activities)
10. Coaching Techniques (to support the predetermined activities)
11. Discuss your decision & rationales to select coaching or mentoring as your approach.
12. Identify Selected Activities and Rationale (connection to behavior or skill goal)
13. Activities Selected to Meet Long-Term Goals
14. Final Evaluation of the Success of the Individual Development Plan:
15. Evaluation of Technique Effectiveness (Observations/Results/Concerns)
16. Evaluation of Modifications of Future Suggestions for Next Time (determined after implementation):
17. Evaluation of Leadership and Motivation Theories:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more