Answer one question of your choice in a thoughtful paragraph. Remember to explain your reasoning and feel free to use quotes from the slides, me, or the book. BE DETAILED AND BASE YOUR ANSWER ON THE MATERIAL. Your answer AND a response to one of your classmates (you can certainly respond to a classmate that answered a different question) must be posted by 11:59pm of the due date. Follow the syllabus schedule. Note: to reply to a class mate, use the QUOTE feature on their message.
1. Explain how a theory differs from a hypothesis and discuss how the two are related. Provide an example from your life, education, family, etc.
2. Explain the statement, “every research study should be replicable.” Provide a sociological example of a “replicable study”.
3. Compare and contrast manifest and latent functions. Provide examples of each.
4. Based on chapter 2, which sociological theory are you most interested in so far? Structural functionalism, conflict theory, symbolic interactionism, rational choice, or feminism? Why?
5. What did you learn about sociological research from the readings? Provide a major point from both Babbie and Schuman
weite about half page
Why is it important to see the social connections behind our everyday live?
weite about half page
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more