Chapter 9: The Adjudicatory Process: Dispositional Alternatives
1. What types of risk assessment devices exist to evaluate the dangerousness of juvenile offenders? How do they differ from needs assessments instruments?
2. Define false positives and false negatives. How do such designation occur?
3. What is meant by selective incapacitation? How can selective incapacitation be used to reduce the number of juvenile incarcerations? Explain.
4. Identify three types of prediction devices? Define each. Which is more effective and why?
5. What are Violent Juvenile Offender Programs (VJOPs)? What are their functions?
Chapter 10: Nominal Sanctions: Warnings, Diversion and Alternative Dispute Resolution
6. How does are nominal dispositions distinguished from conditional and custodial dispositions? What are some variations of nominal dispositions? How effective are they at reducing recidivism of disposed juveniles?
7. What is diversion? What are some of the eligibility requirements of prospective candidates for diversion? What are some of the benefits and limitations of diversion?
8. What is a teen court? Who are teen court members? What is alternative dispute resolution?
9. What are day reporting center? What are some of their goals and functions?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more