Independent Film Review & Presentation (125 points)
Each student is required to pick a movie that highlights a historical or current social justice issue/movement and turn in a 1-2 page review of the film and submit a power point slide presentation (max 10 slides). Along with your presentation, provide a “prompt” that students can respond to.
· *Please note that only one student will be allowed to report on any given film, so each student MUST have their film choice approved in advance.
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
· An ideal film is one that is likely to be both enjoyable and provide valuable insights into various social justice issues and movements.
Essays & Powerpoint presentations are to be posted in the corresponding assignment links by the due date.
Item 1: Film Review Essay (written in APA) – 75 points
Be sure to construct your essay to have the following sections and answer each prompt appropriately:
§ Topic Summary
· Give a summary of what the film is about as it relates to social justice and health (Avoid being vague “I learned a lot about social justice” – be specific)
§ Topic Discussion:
· Relevance of the film to your field. Provide insights about social justice and advocacy considering the topics and focus of the film
§ Recommendations for my field
· Provide recommendations for your field (ex: how your profession can work to eliminate such injustices; theory to practice). What intervention opportunities you would use to bring awareness of this (education, media, songs, action/advocacy etc.)
§ Conclusion: 1-2 paragraph(s) concluding the topic and writeup
Item 2: Film Review Presentation – 35 points
· Create a powerpoint presentation corresponding with your write-up report and include a discussion prompt viewers can respond to. Submit to corresponding Discussion Board Thread
· Read and respond to one student’s presentation AND their discussion prompt. “Your presentation was cool or good” will not count. Your response should add/facilitate the topic.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more