Part 1: Develop the Budget Worksheet
For Part 1 of this Assessment, you will develop a sample budget for the healthcare product or service you have proposed. You will also apply ratios to analyze the budget and provide information that can guide choices. To do this:
1) Review the Learning Resources, particularly those on creating budgets.
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
2) Open the FE_workbook_firstinitial_lastname.xlsx file you created in FE001 and used in FE002.
3) Navigate to the A4 Budget Development worksheet.
4) Create a 5-year budget for the healthcare product or service that records the projected expenses and revenues associated with the healthcare product or service you have proposed. Be sure to include startup and operating expenses in your budget.
5) Develop formulas or functions that calculate the following:
a) The total estimated startup expenses (those occurring in Year 0) for your product or service. Be sure to label each appropriately, with enough description to make it clear what the item is and any necessary details regarding sources of revenues (including reimbursements).
b) The total estimated expenses and costs per year and for the 5-year period for your product or service
Note: “Total estimated expenses” should match those you presented on the A3 Estimated Expenses worksheet.
c) The payback period for your product or service idea
Note: The values used for this calculation, including estimated revenues, should match those you presented on the A3 Estimated Expenses worksheet.
d) Include any other ratios or other analyses that you believe will strengthen your business case or help inform the decision-making process.
Part 2: Summary of Analysis and Interpretation of Results
For Part 2 of this Assessment, you will describe your budget and analysis. To do this:
1) Create a brief (1- to 2-page) description in a Word document of your budget and analysis. Your description should clearly describe the budget.
2) During the course of 5 years, is there an estimated surplus or deficit?
3) What percentages of the budget are dedicated to various categories you have defined, such as startup costs, etc.?
4) What does this budget mean for your organization?
5) Save and submit your assessment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more