The purpose of this assignment is explore the assigned topic related to information systems in healthcare, research and analyze the topic, and describe how you will apply your new found knowledge to your nursing practice.
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Topic for the focus of your paper is Robotics in Healthcare
1. You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
2. You are to research, analyze, and write an APA-formatted scholarly paper on Robotics in Healthcare.
3. Click on the APA template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to complete this assignment.
4. Write an introduction that defines and describes the topic. Address what purpose the topic serves and how it impacts the delivery of healthcare in general and nursing care in particular.
5. Search for scholarly sources and relevant websites. Include a minimum of two scholarly sources. The course textbook does not qualify as a scholarly source. Cite all sources in the body of the paper and include them in the References list following proper APA formatting.
6. Provide one example of this topic. Describe the main features or aspects of the example with support from your sources. If you haven’t used this before, think of how this could benefit clinical practice.
7. Describe an experience where the topic impacted you personally, either when you were receiving healthcare or when you were providing nursing care. Relate one positive aspect or one negative aspect of this experience and how it could have been improved. If you haven’t used this before, think of how this could benefit clinical practice.
8. Write a conclusion that summarizes the topic, the purpose, and how your newfound insight will influence your nursing care.
9. Use the APA template above to develop your paper. Use APA formatting. Refer to the Publication manual of the APA, sixth edition. Review the various APA documents included in this course and the SSPRNBSN Student Success course that can help you with your writing. Take advantage of the tutoring services that are available to Chamberlain students for free.
10. The length of the paper should be a maximum of 5 pages, excluding the title page and the reference page. There should only be one small quote maximum in the paper. Citations should primarily include summary and restatement.
Hebda, T., Hunter, K., & Czar, P. (2019). Handbook of informatics for nurses and healthcare professionals (6th ed.). NY, NY: Pearson.
& two scholarly sources for references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more