ASSIGNMENT #5 (10%)
Future of Healthcare Assignment
Future of Healthcare:
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
· Read / Review Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (HCAHPS) information
· Answer the following questions regarding HCAHPS:
1. In your own words, state the purpose and goals of the HCAHPS survey including when it was implemented and what agency is responsible for its origination.
2. What items are assessed via the HCAHPS survey? (Be specific)
3. How is the survey administered to patients?
4. Is hospital participation in HCAHPS surveying voluntary or mandatory? Are there any repercussions for any hospitals that choose not to participate in HCAPHS survey administration?
5. When hospitals utilize HCAHPS as a measurement of patient satisfaction via the patient experience discuss potential limitations on how or why this tool may be limiting in providing true feedback on the care delivered by the nursing team.
6. How do you think HCAHPS will affect the future of healthcare in America?
To earn full credit students must include in text citations and list their references as appropriate. Submitted papers should include a title page and reference page as per APA format. There is no page requirement but to earn full credit all questions (as outlined above) should be answered.
Students will complete all required readings as outlined in the course syllabus and the Canvas course shell then answer the posted short answer questions. To earn full credit students must include in text citations and list their references as appropriate. Submitted papers should include a title page and reference page as per APA format.
Grading Rubric: Short Questions on Future of Healthcare Percentage Worth Answers the questions posed correctly & thoroughly (see Canvas) 60 % Provides examples to support conclusions (evidence of completion of readings) 20 % APA Format / References 10 % Scholarly Writing / Grammar 10 %
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more