1. Please identify a professional practice issue for which you may pursue as you complete your doctoral studies. Please include how you envision accomplishing this project and how it will change nursing practice. The purpose of this essay is for demonstration of critical thinking related to a practice or patient problem and strategies to resolve or address the problem.
(I would like to focus on our war veterans that suffer from PTSD and other Mental disabilities, my goal with the DNP education is to create a Non-profit organization to help our war veterans suffering mental health problems in our communities. To provide more access and information on mental health services, to create plans and new interventions for those that do not have access or conditions to afford health care including our homeless war veterans)
1. Identify a professional practice issue and its significance.
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
2. Identify the project proposal’s, address the following item:
5. Comparison (ie: standard care vs proposed intervention)
6. Expected Outcome:
7. Proposed site(s) to conduct the study: (South Florida – Miami area)
8. Identify at least one of the AACN DNP Essentials that you may find challenging as you implement your project and how you might overcome that challenge.
All applicants should review the following additional guidelines and resources prior to writing the required essays and include them in the essay where appropriate. Your Admissions Advisor will speak to you in greater detail regarding this.
http://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials – AACN Essentials for Doctoral Education. This resource provides a solid foundation of the DNP’s focus and philosophy.
http://www.aacnnursing.org/DNP – The latest white paper on DNP.
http://www.nonpf.org/?page=14 – National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF NP) Role Competencies and specialty-specific competencies.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more