The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize students with health reform strategies adopted by states. Students will select a state health policy reform innovation and describe the rationale, how it was adopted (e.g., federal waivers, passage by state legislature), the funding structure, and (to the extent statistical data are available) its impact. Students should summarize their findings in a 1-2 page, single-spaced memo.
A few examples of state innovations include Vermont’s single payer system, Massachusetts’ health reforms and Kentucky’s Medicaid healthcare program (none of these can be used).
1. Choose the Health Care Reform. Explain separately the Rational, the Adoption of the Reform, the Funding Structure and the Impacts.
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
2. Purpose is clear. Clearly presents a main idea and supports it throughout the paper.
3. Well-planned and well-thought out. Includes title, introduction, statement of main idea, transitions and conclusion.
4. Exceptionally well-presented and argued; ideas are detailed, well-developed, supported with specific evidence & facts, as well as examples and specific details.
5. Sources are exceptionally well-integrated and they support claims argued in the paper very effectively. Quotations and Works Cited conform to MLA style sheet.
6. Excellent grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation.
7. Uses APA guidelines accurately and consistently to cite sources and formatting
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.