421 Essay questions
Please see the syllabus for additional details concerning length and due dates. Papers should be written double-spaced and in APA format. (For APA details see: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/)
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
1. Describe and evaluate some of the major factors that have been influencing the supply and demand for food in recent years. What are the main reasons for some of these factors? You could include such topics as food scarcity, food prices and volatility.
2. Discuss the important aspects of food related to a religion with which you are familiar.
3. Evaluate the factors that influence food habits and culture.
4. Explain the rationale behind “California cuisine”. Assess the role of different chefs in the development of California cuisine.
5. Present a reasoned argument for and against the fast food industry in the US. You may include the advantages such as economic and social advantages, along with the disadvantages including increases in obesity, types of employment, etc.
6. Should the fast food industry be regulated in a similar manner to the tobacco industry? Explain the factors behind your reasoning.
7. In your view, how sustainable is the so called “western diet”
8. Describe and evaluate Native Americans’ perspectives on life. This may be from a particular tribe or more generally. You may include such aspects of the environment, health, the family, religion and diet.
9. Describe some of the most important changes that have taken place in wine production in the new and old world over the past three to four decades.
10. Evaluate the major effects that prohibition had for the American wine industry
11. What were the major effects of the Judgment of Paris of 1976 on Californian wines?
12. Taste a sample wine and use the deductive tasting structure explained in class. Comment specifically on clarity, brightness and other color characteristics, along with the nose and the palette. Give details of the grape varity(ies), vintage, producer etc. Does the wine have the characteristics discussed in class? Which types of food would you recommend to compliment/contrast with the wine? (Note you must be of legal age to be able to consume alcohol (21 years old) and to complete this assignment.
13. Explain some of the norms with food and wine pairing and put together a sample menu showing dishes with the wines chosen. Explain your reasoning behind the choice of wines for the food. Are they meant to complement or contrast the food? This could be a classical menu, fusion food or food from your own country.
14. Evaluate one of the new food movements such as FRESH!, slow food, raw food, etc. Amongst other things you may explain the aims and objectives of their organization, the method of getting their message across, the prime prospects for the organization and future direction of the movement.
15. Investigate urban farming. Outline some examples and evaluate the major advantages and disadvantages of urban farming.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more