1. Quantitative Research Questions: In young women with bipolar disorder. What is the likelihood of family intervention, cognitive -behavioral therapy, and psychoeducation or psychotherapy be more effective treatment than with psychotropic medication? Alternatively, Can Family intervention, psychotherapy, and cognitive -behavioral therapy be more effective in the treatment of young women diagnosed with bipolar disorder than psychotropic medication?
2. Describe your proposed data tool.
3. A.Characteristic of Data
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
· Are the data,,,,, continuos or ………discreet?
· What scale do the data reflect? Are they,,,,, nominal,…. Ordinal, …interval, or,,,, ratio?
· …..what do you do with the data?
· …Calculate central tendency? If so, with which measure?,,
· Calculate variability? If so, with which measure?
· ,, Estimate popular parameters? If so, which ones? ..
· Test a null hypothesis? If so, at what confidence level?
B. State your rationale for processing the data as you have just indicated you intend to do
Interpretation of Data
· After you have treated the data statistically to analyze their characteristics, what will you the have?
· From the research standpoint, what will your interpretation of the data consist of? How will the statistical analyses help you solve any part of your research problem?
· What remains to be done before your problem ( or any one of its subproblems) can be resolved?
· What is your plan for carrying out this further interpretation of the data?
4 Use Dr. Finger’s Chart of Statistical Tests and your texts from GNUR-528 Biostatistics and Epidemiology course to determine what statistical tests you would select to demonstrate the answer(s) to your problem, subproblems, and research question. Be sure and refer to the studies related to your topic found in OCLS. Post at least one test to use on your data along with your rationale.
5 What interpretive criteria would you use to give meaning and significance to your findings?
6 .What if your findings do not support your hypothesis or hunch?
.7 This discussion should be referenced with at least three references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more