This assignment is due today in 10 hours……..if you accept and place bid you will have done in 10 hours…….. Watch movie and answer the follow questions:
Movie links….. —-> http://watchdocumentaries.com/sicko/
answer the following questions about the documentary:
Please number your answers; no intro paragraph is necessary. Be sure to address each question thoroughly and use specifics from the film.
1. Considering the experiences portrayed in the film, what are the major problems in the United States’ health care system? Why hasn’t it been “fixed”?
2. How do you respond to Moore’s (and others’) argument that single-payer health care makes fiscal sense for the U.S.?
3. How do you make sense of the disparity between ordinary people’s lives in this country and in the countries featured in Sicko?
4. Have you or someone you know experienced hardships with the medical care / health system and/or insurance? Was this avoidable?
5. Do you think our government should be responsible for taking care of the health of working people? Of those who can’t work? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more