· Organizational Culture
After studying this week, students should be able to:
· Describe the common characteristics of organizational culture.
· Compare the functional and dysfunctional effects of organizational culture on people and the organization.
· Identify the factors that create and sustain an organization’s culture.
· Show how culture is transmitted to employees.
· Describe the similarities and differences in creating an ethical culture, a positive culture, and a spiritual culture.
· Show how national culture can affect the way organizational culture is transported to another country.
Discussion: What are the functional and dysfunctional effects of organizational culture?
What factors create and sustain an organization’s culture?
How is culture transmitted to employees?
2pages APA style At least two references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more